Premium Business Traveler services at the airport
Although we are becoming more accustomed to flying and technology advances to offer a more agile service, it is no secret that the procedures involved in getting a plane, especially for business trips, are not to anyone’s liking. This context explains the increase in demand for services for business passengers at airports.
The particularities of each business trip make the passenger have different needs. Here we collect the five services most valued by the Premium business passengers in their passage through the airport:
1. Quick pass through the safety filter. Time is money, but at the airport there are security procedures that inevitably involve queues and waiting time. Hence, there is a growing possibility of using services such as the fast track or the priority lane, different names for the same benefit: minimize waiting time in the passage through the security arc.
2. VIP rooms. The perfect space to relax, rest, eat something or even take advantage of the time before embarking to work. The main benefit of private rooms compared to those open to all types of passengers is privacy and personalized attention where, above all, the discretion and management agreed beforehand with the client or his assistant agency of any need they may have, as can be a gastronomic offer appropriate to food intolerances.
3. The personal assistant at airports is an increasingly extended service between corporate management and the luxury sector, which airports have adapted to their environment to offer discretion, personal attention, optimization of time and, ultimately, better quality of travel.
4. Transportation by luxury vehicle to the airport. Senior management and executives value the collection service at home or at the hotel where they have been hosted for the convenience and optimization of the time that it brings them.
5. Massage and hairdressing services. The offer of airports in personal care services is becoming more extensive. Why not enjoy a good anti-stress massage or dare with a change of look at the hairdresser before flying?
Our target it´s to be the best car service in Barcelona