Responsible for operating a vehicle and driving passengers to and from their destinations. Greets passengers, ascertains destination, watches for traffic signals, waits for passengers to take them to their next destination. email@example.com
- Drive people from one place to another in a regular or luxury vehicle.
- Figure out where passengers are going.
- Ask for directions or determine directions on GPS.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Pay tolls.
- Vacuum and clean interior of car.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Take payments.
- Wax and wash exterior of car.
- Service car and determine if repairs are needed.
- Get oil changed and fluids checked regularly.
- Pick up people at their request.
- Operate wheelchair lifts.
- Make change and issue receipts.
- Determine fares based on distance, number of passengers, or times.
- Answer requests to receive vehicle assignments.
- Perform errands for customers.
- Take passengers to airport or pick them up.
- Carry packages and luggage.
- Help passengers get in and out of car.
- Make minor repairs and adjustments.
- Clean walkways.
- Wash and dry windows until they shine.
- Put air in tires.
Our target it´s to be the best car service in Barcelona