Badalona Aritex company wants to register as a world leader in the aeronautical sector
Aritex Badalona (Barcelona)
The Chinese giant aircraft industry Avic has acquired the Catalan company Aritex, based in Badalona and so far owned by the group Comsa Emte, with a business plan with which it plans to triple its sales by 2020, from 85 million today to about 250 million.
The head of the aviation business Aritex, Cristobal Calzado, explained in an interview with Europa Press that Avic has sufficient resources to respond to the growth plan of the Catalan company and provide a capital injection that will allow you to invest in new technology .
Aritex engaged in the design, manufacture and installation of production lines and assembly for aircraft manufacturers, an area that accounts for 70% of turnover, and automobiles, the remaining 30%, and, as indicated Calzado, the goal is to position as world leaders.
The company proposes to grow both organically and through acquisitions, mainly in Europe, to incorporate technology to complement its product offering.
New horizons in China
After the purchase by Avic, Aritex aims to boost its business in China, mainly in aeronautics, but also raises entering the automotive area, which has no customers in the Asian giant.
It also studies begin operating in the railway business, primarily in China, where there is a significant lack in industrial automation processes.
Founded in 1961 as an industrial company supplying means for automotive, Aritex diversified its activity towards the aerospace industry in 2011. It has a workforce of 300 employees and a presence in Europe, Asia, United States and Latin America.
China has a production center in Shanghai, where he works for the company Commercial Aicraft Corporation of China (Comac), its second largest client after Airbus, and since last year also has contracts with Boeing, for working from a subsidiary in Seattle (United States) opened last year.
Courtesy Transfer Airport Barcelona
Car Service Barcelona
Chauffeur Barcelona airport
Car Service Madrid